We are pleased to share that from today onwards non-listed investors can request access to managers’ Transition Risk Report and TCFD Alignment Report. As a reminder, non-listed investors can also request access to SFDR reports as of mid-October and to SFDR data since May.
By engaging with managers on transition risk, TCFD alignment, and SDFR compliance, investors can future-proof their portfolio and receive additional timely insights to inform their investment decisions.
- The Transition Risk Report uses a manager’s 2023 assessment submission to generate asset- and fund-level insights into your investment’s exposure to climate-related transition risk over time, at both a country and global level.
- The TCFD Alignment Report also relies on the data submitted by managers as part of the assessment process to produce additional timely insights to help you stay ahead of emerging regulatory and climate disclosure requirements.
- The SFDR Reporting Solution helps your managers meet the most arduous part of SFDR – reporting on product-level Principal Adverse Impacts – while gaining valuable business insights.
How to request access: Step-by-step instructions
- Log into the GRESB Portal and navigate to “Reports”
- Navigate to the “Request Access” tab. In the list of products, find those marked as “Access Requestable” in the status column. These are the products to which you can request access.
- To request access to a product, tick the checkbox next to the “Access Requestable” products. If you want to request access to multiple products for different entities, you can tick the checkboxes for those products as well.
- After selecting the products, a green button will appear on the right side of the screen. Click the green button labeled “Request access.”
- A pop-up window will appear with a message that says “You may provide a message for this access request.” You have the option to provide a message, but it’s not required. You can now submit your access request.
Checking the status of your request
After submitting a request, the status of your request will show as “pending request.”
You can track all your access requests in the “Pending access requests” tab. Once a request has been approved/rejected, you will be notified by email.
In addition to streamlining access to these insights, this new process also enables investors to express their interest in viewing the reports to managers who may not have purchased the product(s) yet.
For any questions on access to your managers’ GRESB value-added reports, please contact our Member Relations team.