Join the GRESB Partner Program
Partner with the global ESG benchmark to gain visibility and access to our expanding network of asset managers and investors.
Through the GRESB Partner Program, talented sustainability advisors and software solution providers work with fund managers, companies and asset operators who participate in GRESB Assessments. Partners help them collect, report and manage their ESG data as well as complete the GRESB Assessments and improve their overall sustainability performance. Asset managers use the GRESB Assessments and related benchmarks to engage with investors, measure and manage their ESG performance and prepare for climate-related financial risks.
GRESB works with the leading national, regional and global industry bodies and associations working in real estate and infrastructure sectors. These Industry Partners collaborate with us to improve sustainability best practices in real assets.
Benefits of becoming a GRESB Partner
- Visibility to the GRESB network
We actively promote partners to our more than 2,200 real estate and infrastructure members, across all assessments and through key channels such as benchmark reports, assessment guidance material and in the highly publicized GRESB Results.
- Event access
Enjoy preferential networking and relationship-building opportunities at co-hosted events, both in-person and online.
- Thought leadership
Stand out as an industry expert by publishing client case studies and articles on our blog, GRESB Insights (our blog).
- Exclusive updates and engagement
Receive monthly partner updates, join quarterly calls with the GRESB team and have the opportunity to participate in advisory groups like our Standards Committees.
Levels of partnership
Three levels of paid membership are open to commercial organizations like consultants and solution providers. You can become a partner dedicated to our real estate members, infrastructure members or both. Partnerships are available at the Global Partner, Premier Partner or Partner levels.
Industry bodies and media and research organizations can sign up to partner with GRESB without a paid subscription.
The GRESB API provides a valuable resource for GRESB members, enabling seamless reporting of Real Estate asset-level data to the GRESB Portal. Leveraging the API comes with a range of benefits, in addition to those applicable for Premier and Global Partners, such as direct support from our Head of QA and Premium Services and the possibility to schedule personalized onboarding sessions. Moreover, it grants recognition as a GRESB Data Partner, a distinction that enhances the visibility and credibility of your organization. It’s important to note that only Premier and Global partners are eligible for API connection. For further details and inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact [email protected].
Industry, media, and research partner benefits
- Listing in the GRESB Industry Partner Directory, with links to your Partner Profile with an organizational overview
- Eligibility to participate in GRESB Advisory Groups or Industry Working Groups and provide input into GRESB Assessment, Component and Module development
- Opportunity to participate in GRESB Events
- Eligibility to submit case studies to online training platform as well as articles to GRESB Insights
- Access to custom data designed to address specific requirements or research objectives*
- Joint events, webinars and other marketing collaborations*
- Access to the GRESB API program focused on linking the GRESB Portal to asset-level data collection tools and rating schemes*
- Collaboration on award programs*
*Fees may be applicable for additional collaborations. Details to be agreed on an individual basis.
Become a GRESB Partner
"*" indicates required fields