Benefits of the Data Exporter
The online tool provides added value for institutional investors as well as managers and operators participating in the GRESB Assessments by extracting specific data points relating to one or multiple reporting entities.
- Access data points in the Benchmark Report and other reports offered by GRESB (e.g. Public Disclosure, Resilience) in a streamlined way.
- Export the full set of variables (aggregates, property-type specific, issue level) to conduct custom analysis.
- Filter by Assessment structure (e.g. Components, Aspects, Indicators) and content (e.g. variable type, input data vs. GRESB calculated data points, etc.)
- Conduct time-series analysis over multiple reporting years.
- Extract variables in alignment with reporting frameworks (e.g. SFDR, EPRA, PRI, TCFD, CDP, etc.)
How to use the Data Exporter
The Data Exporter is available in the GRESB Portal as part of Assessment Participation.
See guidance on how to use the Data Exporter for Real Estate and Infrastructure.