With trillions of dollars in AUM committed to Net Zero at COP26, this Investor Agenda webinar will provide an update on how investors can operationalise and report on progress against net zero goals across the institutional investment chain. This session is designed for asset managers, asset owners, and investment consultants who committed to the Net-Zero target and are now creating Climate Action Plans to implement these commitments across their businesses. This webinar will be useful to anyone who has a Net Zero target or those who want to make this commitment with integrity, ensuring targets enable a transformation of the real economy in line with Paris Agreement goals.
- Simon Hallett, Partner Endowment & Foundation Practice, Cambridge Associates Ltd
- Rahnuma Chowdhury, Investor Climate Action, UNEP FI
- Mahesh Roy, Global Lead, Net Zero, Capital Markets, CDP
- Claudia A. Bolli, Head of Responsible Investing, Swiss Re
- Moderator: Eniko Horvath, Head of Climate, PRI
- Time: 3:00 pm-4:00 pm