The “Shaping the Future of Finance“ Chair is an educational project that aims to complement the offer of the Finance Department. The Chair seeks to have a transversal view on the forces that are shaping the future financial industry. The Chair gives a particular look at the sustainable finance issues and responsible leadership that are at the core of ESSEC values and pioneering spirit.
- To attract the outstanding ESSEC students in finance with personal links through common activities, experiences and exposures
- To develop knowledge on challenges that shape the future of financial industry
- To develop partnership with financial institutions engaged in responsible investment
- To raise awareness on the importance of sustainability in finance
- To identify the best practices in the financial industry to spread positive changes
- To promote a long-term view of value creation
Anna Olink, EMEA Business Development Director at GRESB, will be speaking at this event.
- Time: 2:00 pm-4:00 pm