The Investor Forum brings together infrastructure’s most influential investors, fund managers, legislators and advisors for two days of networking and insight sharing in Europe’s largest financial hub.
Hear global investors debate the outlook for infrastructure amid ongoing market volatility. Expand your network and connect with leading investors. Joss Blamire, GRESB’s Director of Infrastructure, will be the moderator of one of the panels at the event.
Key themes will include:
- Assessing options: What do events like Ukraine, Covid and interest rate rises mean for the market now?
- The geopolitical implications of the energy transition
- Investor views on the evolving global infrastructure market
- Dissecting the energy security trilemma – efficiency, environmental impact, and affordability
- Examining the long term goals for impact investing
- Time: 9:00 am-3:00 pm