The industry rebounded last year, with deal volume globally rising by almost 27% to USD923.7 billion from USD727.5 billion in 2020. Moreover, according to Infralogic data, the total annual fund capital raised at final close set a new high mark of USD109.23 billion in 2021. Against this backdrop of prosperity, the 4th annual Infrastructure Investors Forum: Japan, the countries most focused gathering of institutional investors and fund managers, returns in September to Tokyo and online.
Make sure you join the discussion at Japan’s premier LP-GP meeting place to discover the latest investments trends post Covid-19, how LPs strategies have changed since the pandemic and the importance of a diversified portfolio across geographies and sectors as we curate a community of global infrastructure GPs with domestic LPs to create valuable connections for future fundraising for the asset class.
Benefits of attending include:
- MACRO OUTLOOK: Explore the impact political and economic issues are having on the asset class
- GLOBAL VIEW: Hear from GPs on where and how they plan to deploy capital
- DOMESTIC UPDATE: Find out the deal activity in Japan and latest on renewables
- LP IINSIGHTS: Meet a diverse and powerful group of LPs looking to invest in the asset class
- FUNDRAISING: Hear tips and tricks for fundraising in Japan from GPs and their investors
- NETWORK: Connect with 300 senior delegates, including 200 LPs and 30 expert speakers
An exclusive 15% discount is offered to GRESB members to attend the Forum, please quote your VIP code GRESBIIFJP for registration.
This event will take place at:
9:00 am – 5:00 pm JST
- Time: 9:00 am-5:00 pm