Join us on February 23rd to learn about the carbon footprint of the real estate and infrastructure industries, with a focus on operational and embodied carbon.
We’ll take a look at why this matters and where embodied fits in GRESB’s 5-year roadmap. We’ll also present analytics from the 2021 GRESB Assessment, and discuss where the industry is now and where we have to go.
Envint, a sustainability & ESG services firm, will join us to discuss what embodied carbon means for the Indian market and we’ll hear from Dr. Sunita Purushottam, Head of Sustainability at Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd.
This webinar is hosted in partnership with GRESB Partner Envint, and is supported by Industry Partner APREA, a not-for-profit industry association that is a passport to property investment opportunities in AsiaPac.
- Introduction | GRESB
- Word from GRESB Participant | Mahindra Lifespace Developer
- Carbon Full Life Cycle Introduction | GRESB
- Embodied Carbon in India | Envint
- Keynote Speech on ESG in India | eCube Investment Advisors
- Q&A Session & Closing
- Trey Archer, Sales Director Asia | GRESB
- Sunita Purushottam, Head of Sustainability | Mahindra Lifespace Developer
- Victor Fonseca, Analyst Real Estate | GRESB
- Manish Jain, Co-Founder & Partner | Envint
- Anand Krishnamurthy, Co-founder & Partner | Envint
- Richa Arora, Managing Partner & CEO| eCube Investment Advisors
This event will take place at:
4:00 pm IST | 11:30 am CET
- Time: 4:00 pm-5:00 pm