Join us on October 27th for the 2021 GRESB Real Estate Results, where we will provide insights into the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance of real estate portfolios in Italy!
We’ll be joined by Savills and Generali Real Estate to discuss how the ESG agenda has progressed within Italy and beyond, how it is changing the due diligence process, and we’ll take a closer look at the S in ESG. Amidst all the importance surrounding target-setting and the net-zero dialogue, we’ll try to discover what the biggest challenge is in achieving these goals.
- Fabio Cristanziani, ESG and Business Development, Generali Real Estate SGR Spa
- Cristiano Ronchi, Head of Italy, Savills Investment Management SGR Spa
- Christina Djambazca, Associate – Real Estate, GRESB
- Steven Pringle, Director Member Relations, GRESB
- Paul Sutcliffe, Founder & Director, EVORA Global
- Alberto Ballardini, Associate Director, EVORA Global
This event is hosted by GRESB Global Partner EVORA. It will be held at 4:00 p.m. CEST.