Join us on October 27th for the 2021 GRESB Infrastructure Results Event, where we will provide insights into the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance of infrastructure portfolios in Oceania! We’ll present highlights from the 2021 Infrastructure Assessment and discuss climate change, decarbonization, and the triple bottom line.
Opening and Acknowledgement to Country
- Mike Atkinson, Executive Advisor ESG, GHD Advisory
- Romilly Madew, Chief Executive Officer, Infrastructure Australia
Panel session including 2021 GRESB Results highlights
- Sandra Lee, Investment Manager Infrastructure, UniSuper
- Eva Hanly, Executive Manager Strategy, Innovation and Technology, TransGrid
- Lachlan Creswell, Head of Green Investment Group ANZ, Macquarie Capital
- Ruben Langbroek, Head of Asia Pacific, GRESB
Moderator: Ainsley Simpson, Chief Executive Officer, Infrastructure Sustainability Council-
2021 GRESB Regional and Global Sector Leader Awards
Wrap up and close
The event is hosted by GRESB Global Partner GHD Advisory and is supported by GIIA, GLIO, APREA, ISCA, LTIIA, and RIAA. It will take place at 4:00 p.m. AEDT.
- Time: 4:00 pm-5:00 pm