The Results Review is carried out by the GRESB team and features a review of your Assessment results as presented in the Benchmark Report, followed by a discussion call. After the discussion call, you will receive a Results Review report.
What are the benefits of a Results Review?
- Provides an in-depth understanding of your GRESB results and position against peers.
- Gives you a detailed breakdown of the allocation of points for individual indicators.
- Identifies both short-term and long-term opportunities to improve performance.
- Better insight into the validation process overall and for individual indicators.
- Identifies responses that correspond with lost points. Clarifies any questions you have on the Assessment scoring, validation and benchmarking.
The Results Review is available for request from October 3, 2022 to April 1, 2023, subject to available resources.
The Results Review may only be requested as a supplement to a Benchmark Report. If you do not have a Benchmark Report, this must be purchased before requesting a Results Review.
The Results Review is available for EUR 2,300 per participating entity.
It takes approximately 2 weeks to perform a Results Review, including the review of your Benchmark Report, discussion call and preparation of the Results Review report.
No, unlike the Response Check which takes place prior to the Assessment submission, the Results Review is conducted after you receive your Assessment Results, and changes to the Assessment cannot be made retroactively.
However, the Results Review will provide you with an in-depth understanding of your GRESB results and your position relative to peers. You can use this information to develop a plan for improving your performance in future years.
GRESB does not consult participants on the implementation of projects or governance procedures that could ultimately lead to an increase in performance. Our Partners provide this service. To learn more, take a look at our Partner Directory.
How do I request a Results Review?
You can request a Results Review via the Portal after the Assessment Results have been released. Please contact us with any questions.