The Pre-Submission Check (formerly Response Check) is carried out by Sustainability Assurance Services (formerly SRI) and features a careful review of your Assessment response followed by a 1-hour discussion call. After the discussion call, you will receive a feedback report highlighting issues found. You can also choose to only receive a feedback report, without a call.
The Pre-Submission Check does not exclude you from any element of the validation process, nor does it guarantee a better GRESB score. It is intended to ensure you have not overlooked important details in your submission and provides you the opportunity to ask for additional guidance and clarification on the GRESB Assessment indicators.
- We encourage all participants to request a Pre-Submission Check for all GRESB Assessments, which can be done from April 1 until June 1.
- Pre-Submission Checks can be scheduled from May 1 until June 21.
What are the benefits of a Pre-Submission Check?
- Helps to reduce errors that may adversely impact your Assessment results.
- Ensures that your submission is as complete as possible.
- Identifies inconsistent responses and incorrect answer formats.
- Provides you the opportunity to ask for additional guidance and clarification on the GRESB Assessment indicators.
- In 2022, new participants using Pre-Submission Check scored 2.7– 5.6 points higher on average than those who didn’t.