The Investor Confidence Project (ICP) is a framework for standardizing how energy efficiency projects are developed, documented and measured. The approach was first used in the US and is being rolled out in Europe with the support of European experts.
GRESB is a consortium member of the ICP Project and its application to industry and the infrastructure sector and we were delighted to host a webinar earlier this month with Dr. Steven Fawkes, ICP Europe Senior Advisor. The webinar explored:
- Why the lack of standardization in energy efficiency projects is a problem.
- What energy efficiency projects typically lack.
- The ICP approach and what it represents.
- The benefits to project owners, investors and developers.
- Example projects adopting ICP in Europe and how you can get involved.
Click here to listen to the webinar recording and to download the slides.
- Sign-up to the ICP Investor Network
- Sign-up to the ICP Ally Network.
- If you are interested in participating in the development of energy efficiency project development protocols for Street Lighting and District Energy, you can sign-up to the ICP Technical Forum.
Participate in the 2017 GRESB Health & Well-being Module
In 2015, our Green Health Partnership research team worked with GRESB and its stakeholders to develop the first GRESB Health & Well-being Module. Last year, 174 real estate entities – 23% of all entities participating in the GRESB Real Estate Assessment – demonstrated market leadership by participating in the inaugural health-focused module. This year, participants […]Read more
Make Your Real Estate Decisions Healthy Decisions
I can give you the statistics: Healthcare in America is more than 17% of the GDP. 20 diseases account for fully half of America’s health care spend, with diabetes, heart disease and hypertension being three of the top five causes. In the midst of the debate going on in the US about how to pay […]Read more
Mental Health: The John O’Halloran Initiative
Rob O’Halloran How the property industry is fighting the stigma of mental illness & promoting positive mental health As part of the GRESB Health and Wellbeing Week, Howard Morgan explains an important new initiative in the UK property industry. Would you tell your boss if you’ve got a sporting injury? You probably would……but would you […]Read more