Arc helps investors and real asset companies:
- Collect and manage operational performance data for individual assets or global portfolios
- Calculate carbon emissions, including Scope 1, Scope 2, and selected Scope 3 emissions
- Pursue LEED certification, including essential scores for LEED v4.1 O+M and LEED recertification
- Compare performance to local and global benchmarks and targets, including ENERGY STAR, CRREM, and many others.
- Calculate the social and environmental costs of asset performance
- Evaluate climate risk, including transition and physical factors covered by TCFD recommendations.
- Link and synchronize data through widely used platforms, including ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, Measurabl, or more than a dozen integration partners
Learn more about Arc’s global reach on the Impact Dashboard – a daily snapshot of engagement and real-world performance. The dashboard provides insights into key performance indicators, including GHG emissions intensity, water consumption, and occupant satisfaction.
Arc is a subsidiary of the Green Business Certification, Inc. and part of the U.S. Green Building Council family of organizations.
Learn more about Arc at ArcSkoru.com
Insights written by Arc:
Manager case study: Arcus Infrastructure Partners
Arcus uses the GRESB benchmarking process as a tool to assess ESG performance at the investee company level, facilitate engagement for internal and external discussions, and to set performance targets. The aim is to consistently improve asset ESG performance.Read more