The GRESB ESG Masterclasses for Real Estate and Infrastructure focus on the integration of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) aspects in investment decision-making, and applying GRESB data and tools to assess and improve portfolio performance.
The program is designed to address sustainability aspects of real estate investment portfolios as covered by the annual GRESB Assessments.
The Masterclass provides practical skills on how to:
- Use ESG data to inform investment decision-making processes;
- Evaluate and interpret GRESB benchmark results;
- Apply data and tools to improve portfolio performance.
The Masterclass will be delivered via 3.5 hours face-to-face group sessions in select locations around the world.
- Gain an overview of global trends and initiatives related to responsible investing and ESG integration;
- Understand the GRESB Real Estate Assessment framework;
- Comprehend the GRESB output analyses and performance metrics;
- Use GRESB tools and resources for effective engagement and insight into portfolio impact.
Who should attend
- Real estate investors, portfolio managers, analysts, finance specialists, investment advisors, and related industry professionals.
Fees & Discounts
- Registration is EUR 550 (+VAT).
- Additional organization representatives receive a EUR 110 discount.
- GRESB Real Estate Investor Members and Global Partners are entitled to three (3) free seats.
- GRESB Real Estate Members and Premier Partners are entitled to one (1) free seat.
- In Sydney, RI Australia registrants receive a 40% discount.
- In Singapore, ANREV Annual Conference registrants receive a 40% discount.
- In NY, RI Americas registrants receive a 40% discount.
- ANREV, APREA, PRI, CFA, CAIA, REBNY members receive a 20% discount.
|Welcome & Learning Objectives|
|Introduction to ESG Integration|
|GRESB Real Estate Framework|
|2017 GRESB Results|
|GRESB Investor Member Survey|
If you qualify for a discount, please email [email protected] before registering.
2017 marked the second year of GRESB Infrastructure and saw growth in the number of fund and asset participants. The data collected for the Assessments provides a unique insight into the state of ESG in the sector that is of interest to investors, fund and asset managers and other infrastructure professionals.
The program is designed to address sustainability aspects of infrastructure investment portfolios as covered by the annual GRESB Assessment. The Masterclass will provide:
- An in-depth analysis of the 2017 GRESB Infrastructure results;
- Guidance on how to use and act on the 2017 GRESB results;
- Insight into how ESG criteria have been incorporated by leading European pension funds and investors and what this means for the investor community; and
- ESG case studies presented by leading managers.
The Masterclass will be delivered via a 3-hour face-to-face group session in Amsterdam.
Who should attend
- Infrastructure investors, fund managers, asset operators, analysts, finance specialists, investment advisors, and related industry professionals.
Fees & Discounts
- We reserve the right to limit the number of participants per organization
|Alison Schneider||Alberta Investment Management Corporation|
|Adam Kirkman||AMP Capital|
|Cameron Talbot-Stern||APG Asset Management N.V|
|Edward Dixon||Aviva Investors|
|Joel Posters||Future Fund|
|Vincent Cassagne||Vauban Infrastructure Partners|
|Tomas Dauden||Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board (OTPP)|
|Nomination of representative pending||Pension Danmark|
|Irina Frolova||PGGM Vermogensbeheer B.V.|
|Fanny Bourdais de Charbonnier||The California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS)|
|Morgan Angus||Townsend Holdings LLC|