Join us on October 28th for the 2021 GRESB Real Estate Results Event, where we will provide insights into the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance of real estate portfolios in Oceania!
Opening and Acknowledgement to Country
- Amanda Steele, Executive Managing Director, Property Management Pacific, CBRE
- Jorge Chapa, Head of Market Transformation, Green Building Council Australia
Panel session including 2021 GRESB Results highlights:
- Nicole Bradford, Global Head of Responsible Investment, Cbus Super Fund
- Andrew Cole, Group Head of ESG, Charter Hall
- Ruben Langbroek, Head of Asia Pacific, GRESB
Moderator: Amanda Steele
2021 GRESB Regional and Global Sector Leader Awards
Wrap up and close
The event is hosted by GRESB Global Partner CBRE and is supported by ANREV, APREA, GBCA, RICS, PCA, RIAA, and WorldGBC.
It will be held at 4:00 p.m AEDT.
- Time: 4:00 pm-5:00 pm