Join us on November 23rd for the 2021 GRESB Infrastructure Results, where we will provide insights into the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance of infrastructure portfolios in North America! Moderated by Quinn & Partners and GRESB’s Head of Americas, Dan Winters, we have a panel of GRESB veterans to explore what their ‘top 10 GRESB lessons’ are regarding ESG, reporting and beyond.
Program & Speakers
Welcome & Introduction | Dan Winters, Head of Americas, GRESB
GRESB 2021 GRESB results | Dan Winters
Panel Discussion “Top 10 GRESB Learnings”
- Moderator: Tony Pringle, Principal & Co-Founder, Quinn & Partners
- Tricia Burnell, Director and Head of ESG; Chief of Staff, Global Investments, Alinda Capital Partners
- Cassie Winn, Executive Director – Infrastructure Investment Group, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Steve Disley, Vice President – Asset Management, Operations, Fiera Infrastructure
- Shareen Yew, Director, PwC
- Michael Kigawa, Investment Professional, Oaktree Transportation Infrastructure Fund
- Sebastián Sáez Rees, Chief Legal Counsel, Grupo SAESA
The event is hosted by GRESB Partner Quinn & Partners and supported by GIIA, LTIIA and GLIO. It will be held at 3:00 p.m. EST.
- Time: 3:00 pm-4:30 pm